Jersey Media Network, a Middletown, NJ based company that operates ShoreVacations.com (Jersey Shore’s premiere vacation rentals website) launched a campaign to bring awareness to the fact that, one year after Superstorm Sandy, Point Pleasant Beach is open for business and getting ready as usual for the summer travelers.
The focus of the “Point Pleasant Beach Open House Weekend” campaign is the Easter Weekend (April 18-20) when several events are planned in town, including the Easter Egg hunt, Jenkinson’s 2-for-1 sale and more. Visitors coming to Point Pleasant Beach will have the opportunity to visit some of the summer vacation rentals available and hopefully be ready to plan a summer vacation. Restaurants, shops and other local businesses are encouraged to participate as well, since their bottom line depends heavily on the flow of tourists during the peak summer months.
“Last year, in 2013, many areas of the Jersey Shore saw a decrease in tourism, due to uncertainty related to Sandy. This year we hope people will return in huge numbers because by now they know that the Jersey Shore is fully open.” said Chris Fotache, founder on the company.
A temporary list of the participating homes can be found on the website, and tourists interested to view them are advised to contact the homeowners in advance and schedule an appointment. The website is www.TheJerseyShoreIsOpen.com
Any local vacation homeowner or business operating in the Point Pleasant Beach area, that is interested to get involved in this campaign, is asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Since there is no fee to participate, publicity, social media and cross-promotion will be an important part of the campaign.
WELCOME TO THE JERSEY SHORE!
If you’re planning to spend a week or two at the shore this summer, or maybe even more, now it’s the perfect time to try to find a good deal. ShoreVacations.com
is your best source for Jersey Shore vacation rentals. You can browse our site for over 400 properties now, all over the shore, from Sandy Hook down to Cape May.
And if you want to receive almost daily updates about shore rental deals and other Jersey Shore news, make sure you’re following us on Facebook
JERSEY SHORE VACATION RENTALS
Here are some great deals on Jersey Shore vacation rentals:
C’est Blue LAVALLETTE – Bayfront Beauty, Pool, Spectacular Views
POINT PLEASANT Steps to the Beach, Sleeps 11 -12… Ocean Views from Master Bedroom
SEASIDE PARK Cottage
SEASIDE HEIGHTS 1, 2 & 4 Beach Suites with Inground Pool
OCEAN CITY Beach Front 1 BR Condo
WILDWOOD CREST Beautiful Condo Sleeps 6
NORTH WILDWOOD Ocean Beach Block
WILDWOOD 4 BR Condo 1 1/2 Blocks to Beach
BRADLEY BEACH Ocean Front Property – Enjoy Wonderful Coastal Views
SEA ISLE CITY 4BR Beautiful Luxury Townhouse
SEASIDE PARK – Half Block to Ocean
BRIGANTINE Lovely Single Family Home
POINT PLEASANT OPEN HOUSE WEEKEND
We hope you’ll enjoy this summer season at the Jersey Shore, that you’ll find the perfect shore rental, and that you’ll visit www.ShoreVacations.com
for all your needs.
The Jersey Shore is a beautiful place in the fall and winter. You can enjoy a quiet fall getaway, settle in a relaxed place over the winter, close to the sand and the boardwalk. Even better, now it’s the perfect time to find some great deals and discounted rates on Jersey Shore vacation rentals during the off-season.
- Ventnor Happy Ours Cottage 3 Bed/2 Bath: $600 per week, or $1400 per month, (no long term renters – need room for the Holidays), Availability for Christmas and New Years (Thanksgiving is booked). Perfect for Writer’s Retreat, plenty of inspiration strolling along the boardwalk, while listening to the sounds of the ocean surf, or on a sunny day, sitting in our spacious porch wrapped in our fleece porch blankets, contemplating life.
- Point Pleasant Perfect Family Vacation Rental – New, Clean, near Beach: Nov/Dec to Apr/May it is $1200/month plus utilities.
- SeaScape Manor Highlands: Off-season rates (through May 15, 2014) are: $145 weekdays and $165 weekends (Fri/Sat) for the ocean view rooms. The grounds view room is $130 weekdays and $155 weekends. Call 732-291-8467 for current Coupon Specials being offered!
- Barnegat Light Beach Front Rental: To April 19: $1,400/week or $800/weekend, plus a $250 security deposit.
- Seaside Heights 3BR Beach House: $400/week or $1,600/month, includes cable, washer&dryer, blankets, pillows and utilities.
- Ocean City Beach Front 1 BR Condo: Winter rental till 17 May, 2014, Beachfront 1BR 1BA condo with spectacular beach/ocean views from the living room. You can easily walk down to the beach, watch sunsets or stroll down our famous boardwalk Rate: $700/mo + utilities.
- Point Pleasant Beach Upscale Lake View Beach Home: $3,200 per month, until Memorial Day. Super Bowl weekend, Friday thru Monday 12 noon – $1,500.
- Beach Haven 3 Bedroom, Pet Friendly, Keywest Style Townhouse: $900/mo, plus utilities
- Seaside Park 3 Bedroom Rental 1 Block from Beach: Off-season weekend rates Fri-Sun $200.
- Brick Luxurious Home With Water Views From Every Room: Off season weekly rate is $3,000 per week
- Seaside Heights Brand New House – Gorgeous 2BR Apt / 3 Blocks to Beach: Monthly rates: Furnished $1,300 / Unfurnished $1,100. Utilities are separate.
- Seaside Park New 4 Br, Luxurious, Clean, 3rd House from the Beach: Winter $1,750 per month. All utilities included: Gas, Electric, Basic Cable, Internet, Phone.
As the summer of 2013 is winding down, the Jersey Shore is still waiting for you. Enjoy the remaining summer weeks and, why not, a relaxing fall getaway, when everything gets less busy, while all the boardwalk and beach businesses are still open and waiting for you. Even better, now it’s the perfect time to find last minute deals and discounted rates on Jersey Shore vacation rentals. Here are some great offers for shore homes and condos, in August or September:
- Point Pleasant Beach 3 BR Bungalow: August 24-31 discounted to $1,500 ($450 off)
- Wildwood Beautiful Condo Next to Beach: August 23-30 reduced to $2,000. 3BR ocean block, walk to everything, in between 2 amusement piers.
- Lavallette 2BR/2BA 2nd fl w/Pool: Week of August 24 last minute availability for $2,000.
- Seaside Park Summer Rental – Reduced: Week of August 17 reduced to $1,200, then September 4 through October 31 is just $900/week.
- Ocean City Beach Front 1 BR Condo: Available weeks are August 31 for $950, September 14 for $775 and September 21 for
- Ocean City Maio 4BR Shore House: End of summer weeks are: August 31 for $2,800, September 7 for $1,800, September 14 for $1,700
- Diamond Beach Beach Block: Enjoy spectacular views for the reduced weekly rates of $1,400 (September 7), $1,200 (September 14), $1,000 (September 21), $800 (September 28).
- Point Pleasant Jersey Dunes Beach House: August 25-September 2 reduced to $11,000 ($2,000 off), and week of September 8 to $4,000 ($700 off)
- South Seaside Park 2BR House: September special: $875/week.
- Seaside Park – The Park Beach Apts: September specials for all 3 units! Units 3&4 are $650/week, Unit 2 is $550/week, all Sunday-to-Sunday.
- Pt Pleasant 1.5 Short Blocks to Beach: Pick any 2 nights in September, $200/night.
- Highlands Ocean Views near Sandy Hook: End of summer discounts of 10% for one week and 25% for 2 or more weeks booking.
- Cape May 3BR 1st Floor Cotttage: September weeks are $1,295-$2,595 and Friday-Monday weekends are $995-$1,295 (down from $3,995/week in the summer). October weeks $1,295, long weekends $895.
- Diamond Beach/Wildwood Crest/Cape May Oceanfront Resort 2&3BRs on Beach: September after Labor Day, stay 6 nights get 1 night free. Sleeps 8 in 17-acre oceanfront resort.
- Monmouth Beach Oceanfront Gem: Last minute availability for Fri, Aug 30 – Thu, Sep 5, $5,750
Summer is finally here, and if you didn’t book a beach rental yet, here are some great deals on Jersey Shore vacation rentals. If you’re planning to spend a week or more at the Jersey Shore this summer, there’s still time to try to find some last minute deals. ShoreVacations.com is your best source for Jersey Shore vacation rentals. You can browse our site for over 400 properties now, all over the shore, from Sandy Hook down to Cape May. Here are some great last minute deals on available weekly Jersey Shore rentals in July and August 2013.
- Point Pleasant Beach 3 BR Bungalow: June 29-July 6 reduced price $1,950 due to cancelation
- Seaside Park O St. Cottage: Weeks available for $795: July 13, July 27, Aug 3, Aug 10
- Seaside Park 3BR/2BA 1.5 Blocks to Ocean: Save $300 on June 29-July 6 (reg. $1,250). $50 Beach Bundle Included
- Spring Lake Lovely Furnished House: End of summer specials: Aug 17 – Sep 2 (16 nights) $7,600 or Aug 24 – Sep 2 (9 nights) $4,300
- Stone Harbor Beautiful Single Family Home Near Beach: 10% off prime week of July 13-20, now available at $3,285 (reg. $3,650)
- Wildwood 3 Bed / 2 Bath Condo Near Beach: July 2 to 27, $1,999 a week for up to 12
- Point Pleasant Beach – In The Midst of It All, Untouched by Sandy: Reduced rate $3,600 for Aug 24 – Sep 3
- Point Pleasant Beach Steps to the Beach, Sleeps 11 -12: July 6-13 reduced rate of $3,500
- Pt Pleasant 1.5 Short Blocks to Beach – 4 Badges Included: Reduced rate of $3,400 for Aug 24 thru Labor Day, Sep 3
- Seaside Park – Half Block to Ocean, Unit 2: Rent two consecutive weeks now through August 3 and save $300 off total rental. Pet friendly, 5 houses to beach, 4 beach badges included
- Seaside Park – Half Block to Ocean, Unit 3: Book 6/29-7/6 for Fourth of July and take $100 off by mentioning this special. Pet friendly, 5 houses to beach, 4 beach badges included
- Bradley Beach Ocean Front Property – Enjoy Wonderful Coastal Views: Regular 3,200 per month is reduced to $2,800 if contracted by June 30. Please mention this special
- Ocean City Beachblock 4 BR/2BA Condo: Available weeks: July 6-13 $3,400, Aug 31 – Sep 7 $1,900
- Barnegat Light Beach Front Rental: August 10 and 24 still available for $4,800/week
- Brigantine Beach Block Comfortable Single: Only three weeks still available: July 5-12, August 2-9 and August 23-30. Reduced rate $1,250 per week
- Jersey Dunes Beach House: Point Pleasant Beach oceanfront 7BR, July 2-7 $7,000, July 7-14 $10,000
- Point Pleasant Reach The Beach: August 4-11 $6,000
- Seaside Heights 6 Bdrm 2nd House from the Beach: Any week in July or August offered at a discounted rate of $2,300
- Ocean Beach III Lovely 3 Bedroom Cottage: Available weeks: June 29, July 13, August 3, August 10, August 17, August 24 for $1,800
- Seaside Park – The Park Beach Apts: 10 night Labor Day special, Aug 24 – Sep 3, Unit 2 only $1,200, Unit 4 only $1,500
- Seaside Heights Family Rental – 2 Houses 1 Block from Beach – 3 or 4 BR: Last minute availability for weeks of June 29, July 6 and July 13, 3BR house discounted to $1,150/week, 4BR house to $1,450
- Diamond Beach/Wildwood Crest/Cape May Oceanfront Resort 2&3BRs on Beach: Stunning ocean view condo, from July 26th discounted price of $2,400 per week
- Highlands Ocean Views near Sandy Hook: Special discount rates for weekly rentals in August
- Ocean City Steps to Beach, Free Wi-fi: July 6-13 last minute availability for $2,250. 75 steps to beach
- North Wildwood 4 BR House Ocean Front/Beach Block: July 27th reduced to $2,800, August 10th to $2,700
- Ortley Beach/Lavallette Wonderfully Clean Beach Block Condo: $200/night (min 4 nights), book 6 nights and get the 7th FREE
Spring is finally here, and before the summer season begins you can find some great deals on Jersey Shore vacation rentals. Go away for a weekend or even a week and enjoy the shore while it’s still quiet and unspoiled, before the summer crowds arrive. The post-Sandy recovery process is on schedule in most towns, and most of the beach-area businesses, as well as the boardwalks, are open. So here are some deals for 2013 spring rentals from ShoreVacations.com:
- Seaside Heights Brand New House – Gorgeous 2BR Apt / 3 Blocks to Beach: June is $1,250.00 per week (regularly $1,500) / up to 4 people. Memorial Day weekend is $1,000.
- North Wildwood Beach Block Duplex – 3rd Property from the Beach: Memorial Day Weekend 3 night stay for only $650.
- Diamond Beach/Wildwood Crest/Oceanfront Resort 2&3BRs on Beach: June specials for 8 people, $2,400.
- Wildwood 3 Bed / 2 Bath Condo Near Beach: Monday to Friday in May $1,000. June 6 to 8 for $999.
- Seaside Heights 2BR Beach Suites with Inground Pool: Young adult special now for $80/person per night, 2 nights minimum, on Bay Blvd.
- Seaside Heights Gorgeous Beach House 1/2 a Block from the Boardwalk: Weekends in May & June Friday to Sunday for $699.
- Beach Haven West Cottage on Lagoon: Special rental price of $1,000/week from May to the end of July.
- Ocean City Beach & Boardwalk Front Condo with Large Heated Pool: Weekly specials June 1st $1,000, June 8th $1,300.
- Cape May Baybreeze Bayfront Cottage: May weeks only $1,000 (save $400). Short stay May 18-21 $600.
In the wake of superstorm Sandy, many summer rental owners decided to rent their houses over the winter, making them available to families displaced by the storm. Here are some of the Jersey Shore homes that were lucky to escape any damage and are available as off-season rentals:
Cape May Point – Summer Place at the Point
: $2250 to $3200 a month depending on the number of people. Available until May 10. Looking for displaced families as opposed to just random winter rentals. Renters would be paying the natural gas and electric bill for any amount over a combined bill of $125 a month.
Most people think Labor Day is the end of the summer, but the Jersey Shore is a beautiful place to visit in the fall, when it’s not that crowded anymore and you can enjoy the relaxing beaches, ocean, little towns, dining and shopping. Here are some great deals on 2012 fall rentals from ShoreVacations.com:
- Diamond Beach/Wildwood Crest 3BR on the Beach: In an exclusive oceanfront 17 acre resort with 600 ft. of private beach, 4 nights Monday-Thursday for $1,200.
- Ortley Beach Beautiful Shore Villa Condo 1 Block From Beach: September $695/week, October $595 week.
- Ocean City Fabulous 4 BR Beach Block Condo: 20% OFF fall specials.
- Seaside Park – Half Block to Ocean: September getaways $600 for any 3 nights, pet friendly.
- Ocean City Condo on Beach & Boardwalk with Large Heated Pool: Winter Rental $725 Month + electric, Oct till May. Also, great reduced rate for 9/29 to 10/05: $450.
- Wildwood Crest Pool-Plasmas-Linens-Luxury-Oceanview: Columbus 3-day weekend $550. Any fall Sunday to Friday $495.
- Seaside Park New 4 Br, Luxurious, Clean, 3rd House from the Beach: Weekend special $250 per night, 2 night minimum.
- Ocean City Beach Front Condo with Heated Pool: Winter rental, late September-June $750/month.
- Point Pleasant – Two Blocks from Jenkinsons Beach: Fall and winter specials $150 -$300 per night.
It’s been a great summer at the Jersey Shore so far! It’s not too late to make plans for a vacation down the shore and ShoreVacations.com is your best source for Jersey Shore vacation rentals. You can browse our site for over 400 properties now, all over the shore, from Sandy Hook down to Cape May. Here are some great last minute deals on available WEEKLY Jersey Shore rentals in August 2012.
- Bradley Beach Ocean Front Million $ View: Aug 4 reduced to $3000 ($500 off)
- Avon-By-The-Sea Spacious Cottage: Aug 1 – Sep 3 discounted to $3,950 for the entire period
- Inn on Lake – Spring Lake – Cottages and Suites Sleep up to 8: Mid-week August specials, Mon-Fri or Sun-Thu 4 nights starting at $450 (large porch, maid service, continental breakfast)
- Pt Pleasant Newly Renovated 5 Bedroom Home Rental: Aug 25th to Sep 1st only $2,649
- Point Pleasant Beach Ocean Front Beach House: Aug 26-Sep 1 special rate $2,000 (reg. $3,900)
- Point Pleasant Beach – In The Midst of It All: Aug 25 $2,200 ($400 off)
- Pt Pleasant One and Half Short Blocks to Beach: Aug 25 $2,000 ($400 off), 4 beach badges included
- Point Pleasant `Reach The Beach`: Aug 26 – Sep 3 reduced to $4,500 (25% off)
- Pt Pleasant Beautiful Beach House w/Pool-7 Bedrooms: Aug 26 – Sep 3 reduced to $7,000 ($1,000 off)
- Jersey Dunes 6BR Beach House: Aug 26 – Sep 3 special rate $9,800 (from $13,000)
- Seaside Heights Close to Beach Large 1st Floor Unit: Aug 18 and Aug 25 special at $1,200 ($400 off)
- Brant Beach Charming Oceanside 3 BR 1 BA Single Family: Aug 25 special rate $2,000
- Ventnor Beach House-2 Blocks to Beach-5 BR: Aug 11 last minute opening, $2,000 plus security and cleaning fee
- North Wildwood Beautiful Oceanfront Bi-Level Condo: Aug 18 reduced to $1,600 ($200 off)
- North Wildwood – Beach Block Duplex – 3rd Property from the Beach: Labor Day special, Aug 25-Sep 3 (9 nights) $1,400, only 50 steps to beach and boardwalk
- Diamond Beach Oceanfront Luxury Condo: Aug 18 and Aug 25 special rate $2,500 (30% off)
- Cape May Point – Summer Place at the Point: Aug 25 is $2,650. Add Labor Day weekend for only $500, leave anytime
If you’re planning to spend a week or more at the shore this summer, there’s still time to try to find some last minute deals. ShoreVacations.com is your best source for Jersey Shore vacation rentals. You can browse our site for over 400 properties now, all over the shore, from Sandy Hook down to Cape May. Here are some great last minute deals on available WEEKLY Jersey Shore rentals in July 2012.
- Charming Spring Lake Jersey Shore House 3 BR: weeks of July 7, 14 and 21 available for $3,700
- Lavallette Ocean Beach Unit One, Ocean Block: June 30th price dropped to $1,400
- Seaside Heights Luxury Townhouse Condominium Near Beach: July 15th to 20th (5 nights) $2,000
- Seaside Heights Family Rental – 1 Block from Beach – 3 Bedroom: special rate for 4th of July week, 6/30-7/7 is $1,000
- Seaside Park 3 Bedroom Rental 1 Block from Beach: July 7 and 21 only $1,200
- Brick Waterfront with Dock and Private Beach: last minute availability for the week of July 4 (June 30-July 7), $2,600
- Brigantine Beach Block Comfortable Single: reduced rate of $1,250 for the week of July 6-13 (Friday to Friday)
- Sea Isle City Oceanfront: July 7-14 reduced to $2950
- Diamond Beach/Wildwood Crest Oceanfront Resort 3BR on the Beach: amazing special on the 3 bedrooms from July 13th to 31st as well as the last week of August at a savings of $1,200/week
- Wildwood Beautiful Condo Next to Beach: special for the week of July 7-14… $2,000