Most people think Labor Day is the end of the summer, but the Jersey Shore is a beautiful place to visit in the fall, when it’s not that crowded anymore and you can enjoy the relaxing beaches, ocean, little towns, dining and shopping. Here are some great deals on 2012 fall rentals from ShoreVacations.com:
- Diamond Beach/Wildwood Crest 3BR on the Beach: In an exclusive oceanfront 17 acre resort with 600 ft. of private beach, 4 nights Monday-Thursday for $1,200.
- Ortley Beach Beautiful Shore Villa Condo 1 Block From Beach: September $695/week, October $595 week.
- Ocean City Fabulous 4 BR Beach Block Condo: 20% OFF fall specials.
- Seaside Park – Half Block to Ocean: September getaways $600 for any 3 nights, pet friendly.
- Ocean City Condo on Beach & Boardwalk with Large Heated Pool: Winter Rental $725 Month + electric, Oct till May. Also, great reduced rate for 9/29 to 10/05: $450.
- Wildwood Crest Pool-Plasmas-Linens-Luxury-Oceanview: Columbus 3-day weekend $550. Any fall Sunday to Friday $495.
- Seaside Park New 4 Br, Luxurious, Clean, 3rd House from the Beach: Weekend special $250 per night, 2 night minimum.
- Ocean City Beach Front Condo with Heated Pool: Winter rental, late September-June $750/month.
- Point Pleasant – Two Blocks from Jenkinsons Beach: Fall and winter specials $150 -$300 per night.