It’s Halloween week at the shore, and the zombies, ghouls and other monsters are about to roam along the beaches and downtowns. Here are some of the Jersey Shore parades celebrating Halloween 2013:
- Thursday, Oct 24: Ocean City 7:15pm on Asbury Ave. from 6th–11th Street.
- Friday, Oct 25: Wildwood Parade and Fun Fair. Parade begins 6:15pm at Wildwood and Pacific Ave. Fun Fair follows at the Wildwoods Convention Center 7pm-9:30pm.
- Saturday, Oct 26: Ocean Grove Noon at Firemen’s Park on Main St, welcoming pets and children.
- Sunday, Oct 27: Point Pleasant Boro 5pm on Bridge Ave.
- Wednesday, Oct 30: Bradley Beach 6pm in Riley Park (rain date Oct 31).
There’s a bigger festival on October 24-26, the Haunted Tuckerton Seaport with pirates and sea captains long lost at sea stroll the boardwalk for a night of screams. Enjoy Haunted Tucker’s Island Lighthouse, hayrides, phragmites maze, food, refreshments, entertainment and a non-scary pumpkin patch for the little ones.
On Friday, October 25 don’t miss the Halloween Hullabaloo.in Poricy Park in Middletown, 5-8pm. Includes candy, costume contests, cartooning with the Doodle Dude, haunted hayrides, Ooky Spooky DJ Fun and more!
If you’re looking to rent a house at the shore, check out ShoreVacations.com, Jersey Shore’s biggest vacation rentals resource. It lists hundreds of rental homes and condos from Sandy Hook all the way down to Cape May (including Belmar, Point Pleasant, Seaside Heights, Ocean City, Long Beach Island, Atlantic City or the Wildwoods). It’s a one-stop website for planning your Jersey Shore vacation, featuring beach information, weather updates and more! And of course, it has a full list of all the Jersey Shore events this year.