Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Water Parks, the classic seaside attraction located on the boardwalk of the Wildwoods, NJ, kicks-off its 2015 season with the grand opening of Mariner’s Pier on Saturday, April 4 and annual Easter celebration on Sunday, April 5.
Families are invited to hop over to the pier starting at noon on Easter Sunday for special activities including pictures with the Easter Bunny from 1:00pm to 5:00pm at the Parents Pavilion located behind the Carousel. Children 12 years of age and younger can pick an Easter egg for a chance to win an assortment of fun prizes, ranging from stuffed animals and Curley’s Fries buckets, to one-day pier passes and water park passes. Two lucky participants will win the grand prize of a Morey’s Piers season pass.
Morey Hotels & Resorts’ “Bunny Hop Doo-Wop” package available on April 4, 2015 offers travelers an Easter weekend at the shore that includes:
- One night accommodations at The Starlux or Blue Palms Resort
- Continental breakfast with the Easter Bunny at Jumbo’s Restaurant on Sunday, April 5 from 8:00am to11:00am
- Two ride wristbands valid for two days (Saturday and Sunday); additional guests in the room can purchase a two-day wristband for $25 each
- 15 percent off at the following food outlets: Jumbo’s, Taco Joint, La Bakerie, Mama’s Kitchen, Waffle and Ice Cream, Sunny’s Sweets and Treats and Fritz’s
- One game voucher valid for three free games at any game kiosk on Mariner’s Pier
A standard king room starts at $79 per night; double rooms at the Boardwalk Bungalow at the Blue Palms Resort start at $91 per night. Additional nights at The Starlux are available starting at $118. Rooms are subject to availability; price does not include hotel tax. To book the “Bunny Hop Doo-Wop” package, visit http://www.moreyspiers.com/easter and use the code EASTER.
Available online starting March 23 through April 10, the annual Spring Sale offers savings up to 35% for a season of ride and admission passes to Morey’s Piers. Wild Passes (formerly named Season Pass) for 2015 are available for $315 and include one ride wristband per day and one three-hour session per day at one of Morey’s Piers two water parks all season long. The pass represents a savings of $135 versus the retail value of $450. The following are also available during the Spring Sale:
- Wild Pass Lite – Formerly the EZ Rider Pass, offers the same privileges as the Wild Pass at a special price for children under 42” (in shoes) at the time of activation. It’s also a great option for parents or adults over the age of 25. Now available for $235.
- Forever Wild Pass – New this year, the Forever Wild Pass offers the same privileges as the Wild Pass at an introductory rate of $50 for patrons 65 years of age and older or turning 65 in 2015.
- Wild Water Park 10 Pack – Includes 10 individual all day water park passes for $255.
- The Wild Card – Available for the special price of $45, the Wild Card features 70 ride tickets plus a booklet of valuable coupons such as discounts on water park admissions, games, extreme rides and more.
- “Breakfast in the Sky” – Shoppers who purchase Morey’s exclusive experience on top of the Ferris Wheel for two people, will receive breakfast for a third person free.
- Morey’s Piers Gift Cards are also available and can be applied towards any purchase at Morey’s Piers’ ticket booths, guest services, water park ticket office and/or retail stores.
For more information on Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterparks, please visit www.moreyspiers.com.
About Morey’s Piers
Morey’s Piers, located on the boardwalk in the Wildwoods, New Jersey is a classic seaside amusement park, family owned and operated since 1969. Voted the third best seaside amusement park in the world by Amusement Today and #1 Best Beach Boardwalk by Family Vacation Critic, Morey’s Piers has over 100 rides and attractions spanning over eighteen acres along six beach blocks and includes three amusement piers and two beachfront water parks. Convenient to the major population centers of the Northeast, yet a world apart, Morey’s Piers along with Morey Hotels & Resorts combines the pure joy of an amusement park, the sights and sounds of a classic boardwalk, outstanding accommodations, together with the rhythm of beach life. Visit them at Surfside Pier, featuring the Ocean Oasis Water Park and Beach Club at 25th Avenue, Mariner’s Landing Pier, featuring Raging Waters Water Park at Schellenger Avenue, and Adventure Pier at Spencer Avenue. For more information, visitwww.moreyspiers.com or phone (609) 522-3900 or like us on Facebook. You can also follow us on Twitter and YouTube.
If you’re looking to rent a house at the shore, check out ShoreVacations.com, Jersey Shore’s biggest vacation rentals resource. It lists hundreds of rental homes and condos from Sandy Hook all the way down to Cape May (including Belmar, Point Pleasant, Seaside Heights, Ocean City, Long Beach Island, Atlantic City or the Wildwoods). It’s a one-stop website for planning your Jersey Shore vacation, featuring beach information, weather updates and more! And of course, it has a full list of all the Jersey Shore events this year.