Asbury Park Restaurant Teams with Local Artisans to Promote Shopping Small for Holiday Gifting
Langosta Lounge, an oceanfront restaurant and bar seated on the Asbury Park Boardwalk, announced its plans to team with community merchants, artisans and craftsmen to host the Fifth Annual Langosta Lounge Boardwalk Holiday Bazaar. The Bazaar will kick off at 6:00 p.m. on Monday, December 14, 2015 and boast an array of locally crafted, handmade and up-cycled goods.
Vendors will display goods in the oceanfront restaurant, as well as in neighboring boardwalk businesses Lightly Salted, a surf shop and art gallery, and Asbury Park Yacht Club, an adjacent surf-themed bar.
A sampling of vendors include:
- Adrienne Dudek: photography
- Amy’s Hooptacular Hula Hoops: hula hoops
- Beach.Girl.Blue: hand sewn felt decorations
- Beyond the Sea: jewelry
- Big Spoons Little Spoons Naturals: natural products
- Cabochons by Carrie: flower earrings & hairpins
- Earth to Ocean: jewelry
- Evil Paradise: art, handmade board bags & clothing
- Hammer & Hyde: handcrafted leather accessories
- Krista Lynn Designs: jewelry creations
- Loraine: cakes
- Mary Fairy Angels: natural bath and body products
- Modern Animals: everyday art for the people
- Molly MAE Designs: handprint products
- Nomad: vintage clothing
- Peachstone Designs: scarves, wraps & ponchos
- Raintree Longboards: skateboards
- Sweet Water Vintage Goods: retro & vintage home goods
Led by executive chef and restaurateur Marilyn Schlossbach, the Marilyn Schlossbach Group encompasses popular oceanfront restaurant and bars Langosta Lounge, Pop’s Garage Mexican Cocina and Asbury Park Yacht Club, all located within the Third Avenue Pavilion of the Asbury Park Boardwalk; Lightly Salted Surf Mercado, a surf and art gallery also on the boardwalk; as well as restaurant Labrador Lounge in Normandy Beach, New Jersey. Her signature vacation-inspired cuisine attracts year-round crowds in search of a laid-back vibe, culinary excellence and eclectic, global décor. For more information, visit www.Marilyn.Kitchen.
If you’re looking to rent a house at the shore, check out ShoreVacations.com, Jersey Shore’s biggest vacation rentals resource. It lists hundreds of rental homes and condos from Sandy Hook all the way down to Cape May (including Belmar, Point Pleasant, Seaside Heights, Ocean City, Long Beach Island, Atlantic City or the Wildwoods). It’s a one-stop website for planning your Jersey Shore vacation, featuring beach information, weather updates and more! And of course, it has a full list of all the Jersey Shore events this year.