Annual Holiday Sale Features Deep Discounts on Season Passes, New Summer Gift Bundles and More
Starting November 28 through January 6, 2017, Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Water Parks, named the best seaside amusement park in the world by Amusement Today, launches its annual Holiday Sale featuring new gift options and savings of up to 45% for a season of wild rides and water park admission.
Located on the boardwalk of the Wildwoods, NJ, the classic seaside attraction’s signature Wild Pass now offers more unlimited summer fun for $275. For the 2017 season, the Wild Pass includes one ride wristband per day valid for rides on all three piers, and new this year, all day access to both beachfront water parks – Ocean Oasis Water Park and Beach Club and Raging Waters Water Park. The Wild Pass is represents a savings of $220 from the retail value of $495.
Perfect for parents and little ones, a specially priced Wild Pass for children under 42” tall and adults over 25 years of age is also available for $210 (savings of $145) and offers the same privileges as the season pass. EZ Pay allows holiday shoppers to purchase the Wild Pass options in five easy installments. A $7 processing fee per pass applies. The Forever Wild Pass invites grandparents in on the thrills, providing those 65 and older the same benefits of the Wild Pass for $50.
Only available for purchase during the Holiday Sale, the new Wild Water Park Pass is a season pass for water park admission only. Priced at $115, the Wild Water Park Pass is good for one all-day water park wristband per day. Limited quantity available.
New pre-assembled Morey’s Piers’ Gift Boxes help holiday gifters place more summer under the tree. Shoppers can choose from three different pre-made gift boxes including:
- More Fun Gift Box: features two same-day combination ride and water park wristbands, $25 food and beverage credit, a towel and two pairs of sunglasses. Priced at $159.99.
- More Summer Gift Box: priced at $144.99, this gift box includes two amusement ride wristbands, $25 food and beverage credit, a beach blanket, two pairs of sunglasses, and a Curley’s Fries hat.
- Breakfast in the Sky Gift Boxes: Morey’s exclusive “Breakfast in the Sky” dining experience on top of the Ferris Wheel plus a blanket and coffee mugs. Available in gift boxes for two people at $134.99 or four people at $199.99. Advanced reservations required.
Gift givers will also find an array thoughtful stocking stuffers, such as:
- Wild Water Park 10 Pack: includes 10 individual all day water park passes for $245 (savings of $205).
- Wild Ticket Card: features 75 ride tickets plus a booklet of valuable coupons such as discounts on water park admissions, games, extreme rides and more for $40.
- Dining Vouchers (New): with every purchase of a $50 dining card, gift givers will receive a bonus $10 food and beverage voucher. A bonus $25 food and beverage voucher is given with any purchase of a $100 dining card. Valid at most food outlets at Morey’s Piers.
- Gift Cards: are also available and can be applied towards any purchase at Morey’s Piers’ ticket booths, guest services, water park ticket office and/or retail stores. Instant delivery e-gifts are also available to send gift cards directly to the recipient’s email address.
- Tram Car Ticket Book: includes 25 one-way rides on the tram for $40.
Online orders start on November 28 and can be purchased by visiting www.moreyspiers.com. Starting December 7, purchases can be made by phone at 1-866-MOREYS1 (phone lines open daily from 7:00am to midnight), or in-person Monday through Friday from 11am to 4pm at the Starlux Hotel located at Rio Grande and Atlantic Avenues in Wildwood, NJ. Pricing does not include applicable tax or $2 standard shipping and handling fee.
For more information on Morey’s Piers, visit www.moreyspiers.com.
If you’re looking to rent a house at the shore, check out ShoreVacations.com, Jersey Shore’s biggest vacation rentals resource. It lists hundreds of rental homes and condos from Sandy Hook all the way down to Cape May (including Belmar, Point Pleasant, Seaside Heights, Ocean City, Long Beach Island, Atlantic City or the Wildwoods). It’s a one-stop website for planning your Jersey Shore vacation, featuring beach information, weather updates and more! And of course, it has a full list of all the Jersey Shore events this year.